Page Analyzer is a web application used to analyze HTTP Archive Files(HAR) and store the results in a database. The project was created for performance engineering purposes, to have an easy way to track common performance issues of web applications over time.
Therefore it also features a compare functionality and several views to analyze the results and the raw data of the HTTP Archive.
The analysis is based on a heavily improved version of the decommisioned YSlow Project, originally created by Yahoo. This provides the whole rule engine that was extended with several new rules.
- Upload .har-Files for analysis
- Analyze URL (Experimental)
- Result View: Analyze the results.
- Rule Panels
- Table View
- Plain Text View
- JIRA Format View
- Statistics View
- Gantt Chart View
- Export CSV / JSON
- History View: List of all results created by the user.
- Open Result or Gantt Chart
- Open Application Link
- Compare Results
- Delete Results
- Download result or HAR as .json-File
- Gantt Chart View: Gantt Chart based on the HAR file.
- Analyze timings in a Gantt Chart
- Browser Details for each Request
- Analyze Cookies / Headers
- Compare View: Creates a table, each column contains one of the results selected on the History View.